Tuesday, November 14, 2017
November 14, 2017 - Prescribed Fire Information
#PrescribedFire Information for South Central Oregon Fire Management Partnership for November 14, 2017.
1. Klamath Ranger District: Eagle Landing piles, 696 acres, East of Westside Road.
2. Bly Ranger District: West Spodue piles, 100 acres, near Black Hills.
3. Chiloquin Ranger District: Field Landing piles, 1087 acres, near Nine mile/Saddle Mountain.
4. Winter Rim Zone: Throo Fawn piles, 200 acres, near Coffee Pot Flat.
5. Sheldon/Hart NWRs: Poker Jim area, 250 acres, near Hart Mountain.
6. BLM Lakeview: South Warners piles, 300 acres, South Warners area.
7. BLM Klamath Falls Resource Area: Miller Creek hand piles, 40 acres, Miller Creek drainage area.
Daily prescribed fire information, maps, and updates:
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/2qsw4C7
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/2qsryDk
• Inciweb: http://bit.ly/2pzTCSv
• LIFC website: http://bit.ly/2qsZHmJ
After many years of fire exclusion, an ecosystem that needs periodic fire becomes unhealthy. Trees are stressed by overcrowding; fire-dependent species disappear; and flammable fuels build up and become hazardous. However, the right fire at the right place at the right time helps maintain healthy forests, communities and watersheds.
#PNW_RXFIRE #ForestHealth #Restoration #SCOFMP
Prescribed Fire Planned in Bly and Beatty BLY, Ore. – Prescribed fires are planned starting on or about April 25 in Bly and Beatty b...
UPDATED INFORMATION @ 1000 6/6/17 The prescribed fire unit on the Klamath Ranger District has been CANCELED today due to unfavora...
All evacuation notices in the Ana Fire area are lifted as of today, July 15, at 10:00 am . This will be the final Ana Fire update unles...